We would like to wish everyone and their families’ good health and blessing during this Holy Month of Ramadan! this year, our guest Hafiz Al’Holy Quran from Tashkent will lead us in Hatim Prayers starting on Sunday, May 5th.
Please keep in mind that your generous donations are what keep our Association active and alive! None of our board members take a salary while they donate their precious time and money. In this Holy Month you can donate your Fitre, Zekat, Sadaqa, Fedia and other dues to our Association. We are fortunate to be the only Turkestanian community who has a building in the United Sates. However, there are many essential financial responsibilities in order to keep our building functioning. Therefore, every contribution counts and makes a difference!
The initial minimum for the building fund contribution was $2,000. If you have not yet fully donated, we urge you to do so.
Reminder: You can now make your tax-deductible donations on-line on our website at www.turkistanamerican.org/donate
1) Sunday, May 5th Terawih Nemaz starts at Association building 10:00PM
2) Monday, May 6th First day of Ramadan
3) Sunday, May 26th Association Iftar dinner (everyone is welcome)
4) Tuesday, June 4th Eid Prayer at Association building 8:30 AM sharp
5) Sunday, June 9th Eid Celebration Picnic at Hedden Park, Shelter 124 reservoir Ave, Randolph, NJ 07869
We hope to see you at these events! During this Holy Month, please be generous!
For Ramadan Calendar 1439H / 2018M click do Download Ramadan-Calendar.JPEG
Turkestanian American Association